Wow I apologize for not blogging in a good while. You know how life gets, but I digress.
People - I have come up with a title for my R&B/Pop/Experimental audio record: "Chapter 19: The Project EP."
The reasoning behind this title represents my current age at which I have written and recorded this project (19). It also represents my current points of view, perceptions, and sound as of now; when I look back at this project in the future, I'll be able to see my growth and development vocally and lyrically.
I am halfway complete with this project. There is no set release date, but I am planning to release it in mid March, early April. If all goes as planned, you'll have 6-9 tracks that you can play front to back. If you love real music, I am that.
Noah V is bringing back real R&B !
follow me on twitter for on-the-go updates. www.twitter.com/noahVofficial
Sunday, February 14, 2010
"Chapter 19: The Project EP"
Wow I apologize for not blogging in a good while. You know how life gets, but I digress.
People - I have come up with a title for my R&B/Pop/Experimental audio record: "Chapter 19: The Project EP."
The reasoning behind this title represents my current age at which I have written and recorded this project (19). It also represents my current points of view, perceptions, and sound as of now; when I look back at this project in the future, I'll be able to see my growth and development vocally and lyrically.
I am halfway complete with this project. There is no set release date, but I am planning to release it in mid March, early April. If all goes as planned, you'll have 6-9 tracks that you can play front to back. If you love real music, I am that.
Noah V is bringing back real R&B !
follow me on twitter for on-the-go updates. www.twitter.com/noahVofficial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment