Thursday, August 27, 2009
MIXTAPE TIME
uh - OH . It's a go people! Noah V is currently planning on his first mixtape project!
2009-2010 should expect Noah V's voice to be heard more by the public in collaboration with some of his heavy hitting and upcoming producer friends. There has been no official release date for the mixtape, nor has a title been given, but what you can expect, is smooth vocals that compliment the track, as well as some mid-uptempo tracks that will make you say "Heeeeeeey" in your black girl voice. There will also be several experimental tracks that will incorporate a rather tasteful use of autotune--nothing overboard.
There will be maybe 1-3 featured artists on his mixtape. Most tracks will be original, and some will be remakes.
Noah V is coming ladies.....fellas, grab ya girl. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

can I be your manager? Actually, I don't really want to work or anything, I just wanna be a hanger-onner
ReplyDelete