Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1 Night Stand

We flirted last night, Conversed over a couple mimosas, and seduced each other into a blender of lust. We even hit the dance floor and grinded to our favorite song, slid my hand across the lace of her thong, all night long. I mean, her lean cuisine said somethin mean, and she wore this red dress that appeared painted on but was fragile. After the last call, I offered to take her home. She ended up at my spot, and i had no objections. This thought of a connection turned into an erection and a storm took place! Well the next morning I woke up to find her NOT there, just a armful of air. I asked myself, did I do it right? I went through each step I did and finally realized the correction to my affection led to an erection with no protection!... i thought it was love.

2 comments:

  1. DAMN

    that was rediculousy good man, i didnt know you could write.

    i was browsing facebook notes and found your 25 things thing that mentioned this blog so yea,

    oh this is joel zobrist by the way. phs/longfellow. yea.

    but anyways, i'm super impressed man. i know you don't really need me to tell you this, but still; don't stop. good stuff's coming out that brain.

    how are you liking school by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, my brother was signed in so it put his name. but yea, this was joel

    ReplyDelete